I just threw away a large, multi-piece pen here at work. It was a give-a-way from our conference last March and we have about 300 still in boxes, so I'm just going to pull another one out of the pile and keep on working.
Here is the dilemma...we have about a billion more pens just ordered for our upcoming conference, so the large disposable pens from last year will just get thrown out if they aren't used. Second dilemma - pens are so often stolen or misplaced I think it would be hard to invest in the type with replaceable ink thingies.
What do you think??
David Korten's Keynote Presentation Now Online
15 years ago
In August there are always events to donate school supplies and so on for school children. Can your business donate those "outdated" pens? Or, if they don't want to wait that long, could locals schools be called to see if pens are needed?
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! I'll mention it at our next staff meeting.
ReplyDelete