Anyone have any suggestions for a kitty litter solution that does not involve throwing out 10 lbs of wet kitty litter every week? I am hoping for a low-maintenance approach (ie no scooping)...
We used wheat stuff for like a week, but that requires daily scooping. (I'm more of a "scoop it when it smells" kinda girl)
The litter was in a spare bathroom in a dark corner of the apartment. By the time I scooped the litter (after about a week) it was awful. Really very awful.
However, it is flushable if you are into daily maintenance.
Also, apparently cats can be taught to use the toilet. Let me know how that goes if you try it!
Steve and Marin's cat uses the toilet. I had to wait for the bathroom on the cat. However, I read that there are concerns with this being a pathogen vector for Toxoplasma gondii.
We used wheat stuff for like a week, but that requires daily scooping. (I'm more of a "scoop it when it smells" kinda girl)
ReplyDeleteThe litter was in a spare bathroom in a dark corner of the apartment. By the time I scooped the litter (after about a week) it was awful. Really very awful.
However, it is flushable if you are into daily maintenance.
Also, apparently cats can be taught to use the toilet. Let me know how that goes if you try it!
Steve and Marin's cat uses the toilet. I had to wait for the bathroom on the cat. However, I read that there are concerns with this being a pathogen vector for Toxoplasma gondii.
ReplyDelete