Not saying that we all stink, just something I've been considering trying...along with washing my hair with baking soda and vinegar.
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-make-your-own-deodorant.html
http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/2008/07/homemade-deodor.html
http://babyslime.livejournal.com/174054.html
David Korten's Keynote Presentation Now Online
15 years ago
We have been using baking soda and ACV for 4 months now and it works awesome. I will never use shampoo again. Those lauryl sulfates in shampoo will be the next chemical banned due to toxicity, mark my words.
ReplyDeleteOne tip, you must RINSE between the baking soda and vinegar. I dare you to try and see what happens otherwise.
In terms of the baking soda, it looks to me (albeit from reading wikipedia) that you simply can not use a product without aluminum salt to keep the BO away. Just won't work, due to both the chemistry and microbial action. I have often wondered about how people used to deal with this back in the day before proctor and gamble, and I have come to the conclusion that they just stank.
Perfume and lots of it!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted a volcanic head...of course I've going to have to try it, but not near my eyes.